Crape Myrtle 'Natchez'
Lagerstroemia indica 'Natchez', Crape Myrtle
Crape myrtle is gentle little tree with very beautiful flowers. It is very cold hardy. It grows on the equator, but it also grows perfect in areas with cold winters like Bulgaria. This tree could reach 7-8 m height, but it is usually trimmed to maintain a shrub or a small tree, up to 3-4 m.
More information is available in Bulgarian on our forum:
- Botanical family:Lythraceae
- USDA zone:-21°C (zone 6b)
- Sun exposure:Sun only
- Soil pH+:neutral (pH 6,5-7,5)
- Water need:moisture-loving
- In Open Ground:No protection
- Blooming time:Jun-Sept