Dwarf Chusan Palm
This Trachycarpus species is close to the regular Trachycarpus fortunei in terms of cold hardiness. It grows with just a little protection in places in southern Bulgaria, located outside the winter freezing inversions. It has very beautiful and hard leaves, that are very wind resistant.
About growing requirements it is like the regular Trachycarpus fortunei.
More information is available on our forum:
- Botanical family:Palmae (Arecaceae)
- USDA zone:-15°C (zone 7b)
- Sun exposure:Sun or shade
- Soil pH+:not important
- Water need:moisture-loving
- In Open Ground:With protection