Yellow Lady Banks Rose
- Code:Rosa banksiae 'Lutea'
- Weight:3.000 Kgs
Rosa banksiae 'Lutea', Yellow Lady Banks Rose
from Botanical garden - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
This interesting climbing rose blooms profusely in early summer and most important - remains evergreen in most winters. During flowering, the plants are literally covered with flowers that are scented.
Did you know that Lady Banks rose has no thorns? It needs minimal maintenance and pruning and is a great addition to any garden. It is suitable for planting in southern Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast.
More information about this species can be found in Bulgarian in our forum:
- USDA zone:-18°C (zone 7a)
- Sun exposure:Sun or shade
- Soil pH+:neutral (pH 6,5-7,5)
- Water need:moisture-loving
- In Open Ground:No protection
- Blooming time:May-June