Daylily 'Dragon King'
Hemerocallis 'Dragon King', Daylily
from Botanical Garden - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Daylilies can easily take winter temperatures as low as -40°C and will grow anywhere in Bulgaria. They are also a good pot plants.
The flowers are very large and beautiful. A Daylily in bloom is easy to become a center point in any garden. For better flowering cut the dead flowers!
More information is available in Bulgarian on our forum:
- USDA zone:-33°C (zone 4)
- Sun exposure:Sun or shade
- Soil pH+:neutral (pH 6,5-7,5)
- Water need:not important
- In Open Ground:No protection
- Blooming time:May, June, July
- Variety number in our collection:Nr. 15